Hello everyone! Did you miss me? 😁
Yes, you are not mistaken, this is not breast milk. 😂
Well, I do not discuss about why not cow milk, goat milk or even soy milk for babies today. I will share in another article. 🙂
In my holistic natural medicine teaching, if there is no breast milk, still, I do not recommend cow milk, soy milk and goat milk. It is best to make a batch of rice milk, like the same as storing breast milk in the freezer, just heat it up when it’s needed.😊😘
Customer special requests for her “twins”. So I ran 5 times finally got all the high quality ingredients, really spent so much effort in it! Dedicated with all the love, care, hygiene and correct ratio. Yes, it is suitable for newborn babies! The mother said she is going to give one pack to her sister-in-law’s baby as well! Awesome! 👍👏👏👏
Mothers who do not have breast milk or want to wean baby from breastfeeding must learn! 😊👍⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
* p.s.☝ Hello moms, please pay attention. children under the age of 3 are not recommended to eat fruits. Children after 5 years old ONLY recommended to take soy milk powder/soy milk.
* Breastfeeding at least 6-8 months is highly recommended.
【Homemade Rice Milk Recipe】
1) 180g organic brown rice Certified organic brown rice
2) 20g Certified organic millet
3) 1800 cc Filtered water
Do Re Mi Steps:
1) Wash individually of the organic brown rice and millet, and then soak for 8 hours.
2) Do not reuse the soak water for cooking for baby. Add in filtered water 1800 cc and cook together with brown rice and millet.
3) After cooking, carefully sift back and forth 4-5 times to determine the absence of fiber. After cooling milk, then pour into Breast milk zip bag. Remember to mark down the date of making.
Note: Store the rice milk into freezer, reheat about 42-40 degrees. If the baby uses to cow milk, goat milk before, adjust slowly the ratio from 10, 20ml and gradually increase for adaption. Otherwise the baby is definitely not going to drink at all. Storage period in freezer is about one month (30days).
Try it out, your hard work will be paid off!