Congratulations! Carries Teo who has completed One-on-One Consultation (8 sessions) successfully!
On top of that, she is satisfied with all results and decided to take ANOTHER One-on-One program for a better self! WOW! I am not going to share more details here, let’s wait for her own testimonial video sharing with us!
Many people do not underhand what’s is HOLISTIC healthcare. So let me take you through.
Holistic healthcare means
• A revolution in our understanding of healthcare practice
• Creating health and well-being – not merely countering disease processes
• Thinking in terms of whole systems, not just component parts
• Empowering individuals, healthcare organisations and communities to take responsibility for creating health
• Health care workers who can understand and provide for their own needs and wellbeing • Emphasizing relationship and context more than separateness
• Working with the grain of nature, not against it
These core values underpin holistic practice
• Compassion – being considerate and caring towards others
• Respect – for ourselves, our patients or clients, our community, our culture and our place in nature
• Open-mindedness – healthcare needs many good ways of being and doing
• Competence – committed to ongoing professional and personal development
• Self-care – looking after ourselves so we are healthy individuals and effective practitioners
• Engagement – doing what we can to change the systems we live and work in for the better